We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience isn’t essential, you will need to be physically fit and able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
- Help deliver materials, clean job sites, and accomplish day-to-day tasks.
- Helping the office run smoother by accomplishing tasks without help.
- Keep in mind what happens next and what can be done to keep the job moving.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Perform general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and applying plaster.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Utilize pesticides to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Efficiently apply fertilizer to property grounds to enhance growth.
- Safely cut grounds using hand, power, or riding mower for trimming edges around walkways, flower beds, and walls.
- Monitor property grounds to ensure a pleasant appearance.
- Be willing to train and enhance knowledge in assigned duties.
- Ensure grounds are free of weeds and dead plants.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- Similar work experiences may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be a team player and communicate effectively.
- Able to perform the job’s physical demands.
- Ability to work in the heat and cold for long hours.
- Lift over 50lbs on a regular basis.
* This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job