A skilled, reliable general laborer is needed to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating heavy machinery, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Help deliver materials, clean job sites, and accomplish day-to-day tasks.
- Helping the office run smoother by accomplishing tasks without help.
- Keep in mind what happens next and what can be done to keep the job moving.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Similar work experiences may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be a team player and communicate effectively.
- Able to perform the job’s physical demands.
- Ability to work in the heat and cold for long hours.
- Lift over 50lbs on a regular basis.
* This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job