We are seeking a hard-working and reliable concrete laborer who is responsible for assisting our concrete team with the demolition of current concrete structures, prepping pour sites, mixing concrete, and placing it properly. Other duties include making concrete repairs, caulking expansion joints, and applying finish coating. The ideal candidate has at least one year of skilled labor or concrete experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Help deliver materials, clean job sites, and accomplish day-to-day tasks.
- Helping the office run smoother by accomplishing tasks without help.
- Keep in mind what happens next and what can be done to keep the job moving.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Demo worksites and prepare them for new concrete pour or placement.
- Mix concrete.
- Pour or place concrete.
- Install rebar, expansion joints, or carbon fiber.
- Repair concrete structures.
- Apply finishing coat.
- Follow all safety protocols when using tools and equipment.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- 1+ years of concrete or skilled labor experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard construction equipment and materials.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be a team player and communicate effectively.
- Able to perform the job’s physical demands.
- Ability to work in the heat and cold for long hours.
- Lift over 50lbs on a regular basis.
* This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job